At the airport
A relaxed departure
These tips will help you get your trip off to a relaxing start.
- Before you leave for the airport, double-check to make sure that you have all the necessary travel documents with you (plane ticket or reservation number, ID card or passport, driver’s license, if necessary, etc.).
- Plan in some extra time, e.g. for getting through the security checkpoints.
- Please note the check-in closing times!
- Please remember: Scissors, nail files, pocket knives and the like are not permitted in your hand baggage. You are only allowed to bring small quantities of liquids, i.e. in containers with a maximum capacity of 100 ml each (examples: shampoos, creams, beverages, etc.). The containers must be placed in a plastic bag with a maximum capacity of 1 litre.
- Label your baggage with your name and address.