With online check-in you can check-in from 24 hours before your departure time and get your boarding pass in advance.
Why check-in online?
- You can check-in from home or at the office
- Either print your boarding pass or have it ready on your device as a mobile boarding pass
- It’s available from 24 hours up to 2 hours before your departure time
- Less stress on the day of travel
- If you only have cabin baggage you can go straight to the gate
- Choose ‘baggage drop-off’ if you’re travelling with hold baggage
- It’s available for groups of up to 9 passengers
Important information about our Online Check-in service
You can check-in online if you’re travelling from one of the following airports:
- Belgium: Brussels (BRU)
- Cape Verde: Boa Vista (BVC), Sal (SID)
- Cyprus: Paphos (PFO)
- Egypt: Marsa Alam (RMF)
- Greece: Chania (CHQ), Corfu (CFU), Heraklion (HER), Kos (KGS), Rhodes (RHO), Zante/Zakynthos (ZTH)
- Spain: Almeria (LEI), Fuerteventura (FUE), Ibiza (IBZ), Las Palmas (LPA), Mahón (MAH), Malaga (AGP), Mallorca (PMI), Tenerife (TFS), Lanzarote (ACE)
We advise getting to your gate around 45 minutes before your departure time, and also allow plenty of time to get through passport control and security points. If you’re taking hold baggage with you please check the check-in closing times of the airport that you are flying from.
Unfortunately you can’t use online check-in if any of the following also apply to you:
- Travelling with animals
- Unaccompanied minors / unaccompanied children
- Any group reservations with more than 9 passengers
- If you’re travelling with special baggage that will require a fee to be paid at the airport